Wednesday, September 29, 2010

To be in the good books..

A very busy week and a equally busy weekend.. that's all I have to say about this week. Was just enjoying one of Bruce Springsteen's songs today.. Every body wants to be the man at the top. So true? No one would say that I want to be at the bottom.. or I want to be somewhere in the middle.. It has to be at the top.. But then the question is if every one is at the top.. I don't think there would be anything called bottom. Top and bottom I feel both are our creations..There are people who want to be there by hook or by crook. Everyone is so much after the things that are outside that.. Where is the conscious ? We are talking about conscious.. subconscious is far away.

To know what your conscious has to say.. you got to think and spend some time alone every now and then and ask a question to yourself.. what for? Where am I heading? and then you might come up with something simple which means you might just start breathing and enjoying life.. rather running after happyness, which is not even defined. How many times in life does this happen to you ? You run after something knowingly.. often unknowingly.. and suddenly you realize.. jesus.. this is really not what I am looking for and then you ask yourself another question ? Then why I was so desperate to be there.. to get there.

I go through these conversation with my mind.. I call them dreams.. Tony Robbins call them dreams! Success to me would be directly proportional to the number of people that like you... the number of people that keep you in their good books.. It feels terrific when you are liked by someone.. Like here has a different context. It might sound very simple.. but its not that simple to be like by people around you.

People might just show you that they like you... but you know that's not the case. Yes its quite simple to figure out.. Think .. because.. thoughts become things! Anything that comes into reality has to be a thought first.. Things can not be without being thoughts...

Go after the bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment