Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tag Cloud

Well.. its again been quite long as always.. ;) Well anyways this time its different and new. Yes we have added a new feature to our basket, you guys must have heard about it or even used it.. its called Tag Cloud, has nothing to do with the rains.. Its an optimized mechanism to read a bunch of collected response, where you would ideally spend more than a day to go through your customers feedback, it would take hardly a minute to overview and your customers, not the exact feedback obviously but it would certainly let you know whether your customers are happy with your or not.. if its a question about them being satisfied or not.

Another one is called the max diff conjoint analysis, most of you must have already heard about it. But to simplify its just a question that lets you pick the most prefered and the least preffered option among a list of options. This way you get to know about the likes and dislikes.. or more precisely it would give you an idea of what is hot and what can be sidelined..

Not in the greatest of mind sets today.. but yes just thinking about thinking.

A little introspection led me to think about myself.. today and a couple of years back. If I try to note down a few things that have changed since then.. It would be very difficult to do so, and that gives me a thought about how am feeling about it after a couple of years from now.

Nothing has actually changed, yes I have definitely learnt a few good lessons during this period.. then I have started earning far more than what I used to at that time, may be I never thot I would be here, may be NASA.. ;) just kidding.. To be honest I am satisfied with where I stand right now.. and I know its still a long way to go. Not being over ambitious here.. but yes a little ambitious.

Coming to the point nothing actually changes in life.. As the book said, the spirit .. its the same.. A few thoughts here and there.. that's all. Those few thoughts rule your mind.. define your mood.

I have had my theory about this and I dint knew that's so true.. Its about this success / money ladder.. You take up one step.. you get to know the people on the next step and you want to get there... And you think that would be it.. god please get me there.. that's all I want. But that's not what you really want.. god takes you there.. you get to know the people on the next step.. and this continues.. and finally you would probably meet Gates ;) that's because I feel you would go there.. If you really want something you will be there.. you will get that "want"

Then I thought, I got to sit here and rest on this step before I move on.. coz this step is a good one.. you know with a good place to sit, shade and all.. So I said lets sit here.. And I asked myself a question: Is this what I really want? first up.. do I know what I really want? Initially the answer was "yes, that's exactly what I want, to move on as far as I can and get to the top" ... But how did people come to know about this top thing ? How do i recognize this Top ? Its because of the bottom I guess.. There is death.. so there is life.. there is day .. and we have night.

And then I asked another question : May be I am trying to hard like that farmer.. remember that story? Where god grants the farmer as much land as he can cover till the sun sets.. And he dies for land ;) Killer instinct he he

What my point here is : What did I really want? We had absolutely nothing when we entered this world.. and we are not going to have anything when we leave..

I believe.. the hunger that is money oriented wont last too long.. that's what I have read in so many books so far.. Its got to be something else.. You got to compete with the world, but shouldn't really be money. For example if I say I want to become the best programmer.. well that's more a drive than a drive to earn $1 million a month. I read many business biographies .. and most of them conclude to a common point when it comes to the drive and "Why this Business thing?". I don't think anyone would have started his business with money in mind. Its just not possible.. do you think it is? Nooo

Money would obviously come as a by product when you develop a product form with in..

More to come..



No comments:

Post a Comment