Looks like my life is really happening! it has so much for me every day.. every moment! The past is gone and I can start things from scratch! he he... As I always say : No regrets about the past and No worries about the future!
To start with, why is it that people are not sure about what they want and what they don't want in life. What sense does it make to live like animals' Thank god! I don't have my life lined with others expectations.. my rules! my principles! most importantly My Decisions! I don't think I would even like to do my shopping with some one else around!
I would do the wrong.. but I would like to be responsible for that and not blame others for it. This is so ridiculous. Its like God coming to you and asking you : beta what do you want ? And you say: Hey, I am not too sure!
Jesus!
Anyways moving on.. If people don't know what they really really want. Then why is it that they want everything around them.. You cant have everything, why that greed..
Are some people licensed to do what every they feel like .. and what every they want to ? I mean, you cant do that. No one is licensed to do that. Specially to humans! And It's always the common man.. the man basically ;) who suffers! Its impossible for such people to pursue happyness! They can only run after happiness..
Its Monday morning! Back to panel management, back to work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment