Well.. Yesterday has prompted me to start my day a little early, and I have did that way before. Its just 6:30. So technically I have 2 hours extra at work :) So things will be touch different from today. It would be nicer if I get that to 6 instead and start with my mobile computing and shit.. but anyways, this is good..
I am planning to spend every $ and every minute wisely and that's the ultimate goal on my mind right now, coz only if I have more time I can produce more outcome of it. Yesterday, I was talking about a day. It's not just a day.. its not about 24 hours, Months go by... years go by.. And I just have some 3000 weeks, out of which 1000 are already gone.. I need to use the rest of the 2k wisely.
Getting up early has been really difficult and its not just me.. It must be happening with you guys as well. But if you notice, its just a matter of that first 10 minutes, and after that its like.. oh wow.. its great!
10 minutes of pain.. 2 hours of pleasure.. and in a week you have 10 hours more at your hand, isn't that feeling great? Yes, it is. I know it better than any one else in this world.
I was thinking about writing specific rather than generic yesterday. But, my environment tells me everything should be generic, You know what I mean right ? I mean I can make it specific by writing on software's or just about struts, just the things that I know.. not much. But anyways, If I think too much about what to write.. I am pretty sure, I am not going to write anything. So, generic is good.
And there are a lot of things to learn, a lot exiting things happening in your day to day life.. you don't need to take out a day for that. Things happen around you, you can take them positively and negatively.. or just don't care about whats happening around you.
But the kind of people around me never let me do the other two. I am glad about that, I get to learn so much from every one around me.. my colleagues Naeem, Viraz, Ameya... of course my friends niliya, susiya.... Mama.. I am sorry, I don't have much of a social life, In fact not many of my colleagues have that. Our work doesn't real permit to go into politics, I would have loved to ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment