Yes, that's exactly what you would call them, but then these are the few good people around. The one's that we call emotional fools! And these are the people who hurt themselves the most. It would take weeks for them to know whether they were wrong or was it some one else. And in either case they will hurt themselves for sure.
This is the only reason I stay foolish and I love fun! because this is not me. apne se nahi hoga baba yeah! Misunderstanding is fine, but assumption! damn! You just assume it to be the way you think.. doesn't mean that it has to be the way it is. NO! And why react so early, before even knowing anything.. I would call it reactions on assumptions. And in such a case there are more reactions after knowing everything.. or after knowing the actual fact.
Any ways this was all about some one assuming something then me being sorry for it and then the other person realizing I need not be sorry.. and more chaos because I said sorry. At one stage I was like uhhh... give me a break! and grow up!
This actually happens with people who don't hide their emotions and are open in every sense. There should be a stream line though, because this kind of a nature means.. trust any one and get hurt on most occasions!
Until yesterday I thought time management was the key but today I feel anger management should come before that and emotion management should come before that.. Emotion is a state which does change very soon with the states of mind, we can afford to give some time to that state change rather than react too soon. There are so many times, we are angry and frustrated and in little time a little distraction of focus for that would get the smile back on our face.
And as it is said.. Time is the best solution to some problems in life. You got to wait patiently..These are my beliefs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment