Saturday, September 18, 2010

New hair style

Ahh.. I have been thinking of this ever since I saw that movie, Rajneeti.. Of course Manoj Bajpai was supreme in that movie, but that was not only thing that I was interested in. It was something else that I was observing very closely.. no no not katrina kaif.. I might sound funny, but yes it was Arjun Rampal's hair style that I was most attracted to in the movie. And what more, a couple of days after that I saw MI2 and I was even more tempted to grow my hair long.. But then It took almost one week to decide on that thought.

And final word is, I am going for it! No matter what, I will write my university papers with a pony.. But no looking back... I hope this wont create the usual chaos at home ;)

By the way, the over hyped DABAANG is under control.. I liked the movie and this time it was his sun glasses ;)

eshtyle me rehne ka... waise bhi khelne kudne ke bohot kam din bache hai mere ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment