No no.. not Ranbeer, I was talking about me. Mondays are not so good to talk about ;) no.1 previous weeks issues are on plate.. no.2 The new shit. Honestly, I don't hate Mondays. I actually consider them as the foundation of the week. A bad start would so easily end up into a pathetic end. I try real hard to keep my cool, actually I don't need to try very hard for that.
Keeping work aside, tomorrow is Ganesha Visarjan here. A huge festival for all the drunkards, its an official dry day. I don't really get the point of drinking and celebrating, and its all those people who really don't have anything to do. Its so easy to get on this track and run after some politician for life and end up a karyakarta! Its the supporters, the people who pursue dreams! I feel they are attracted towards this life for a little fame.. which they never get for their entire life. But no one would want to spend time for nothing, there has to be a motive. But its just a wrong judgment or a wrong decision that takes them there and then they keep loosing hope...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment