Saturday, September 18, 2010

Just another college day..

Yes, spent entire day in college today doing absolute nothing.. the questions is - What did we really do ? Answer is.. we spent over 6 hours copying content for our brochure, which should have been a 1 hour task.

Weekends for me are so overwhelming.. its like so much to do with so little time. And when I loose 50% of it doing no sense, it feels bad. We have paid a huge price for taking the initiative, perfect example of what you thought .. and what actually is. Its a huge drift, you cant expect people to support you.. or take any one for granted. But any ways, another lesson in life well learnt.. We used to think that we will take placements to next level and recruit every single student from our college in some or the other company, was just a dream.. and ended up a dream!

I totally agree that I had nothing to loose from this entire incident.. But I was a responsible member of the mess up and I take the blame on me. If I had better communicating qualities or may be if I had a little more time which I don't have now, ever since I have started working in the day. We have already talked about my schedule and the Time deadlines... week days I cant take out a single minute.

The vision was lacking.. we had the vision we couldn't show the same to others in our class. May be they thought we were doing it just for the sake of doing it. I have experienced this a quite a lot of times in my life where in .. there is a huge transition in the persons perception. I mean the people I meet, they think different about me before we actually start hanging up.. most of them are not sure about me. They keep guessing... good or bad.

Bad I am! Pursuing good..

Well attended a post funeral function earlier in the day.. and I kept wondering why ? and when ? Why do people spend so much time in this kind of stuff ? I mean yes, earlier people dint had much to do in life.. so may be they could afford to spend entire day in such events. But times have changed.. You can't afford to waste 100 peoples time like that. And the second question, when are we going to stop dumping everything in the river... There are people who talk about saving the river and there are people who hardly care. But the society is in balance because of the first little group of people. I mean everywhere, be it politics.. be it any government sector.

I have started believing the line that says.. any change has to start from micro level. If each one of us would contribute things sound so easy, at the same time if we say : are yaar kya baat karta hai... ye sab impossible hai. Then it sounds difficult.

But very difficult is a walk in in the park for us.. we are talking about the Mission Impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment