Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ram Rahim

First of all, Thanks to every one.. this every one is a long list, so lets just call them every one, for showing the world that India is still a secular state, where all the religions are still considered equal. One more positive, none of the political party took this as a advantage to create chaos for its own benefit. But yes, Media tried level best to create some chaos somewhere in the country so that they could get some footage for a day or two.. and they would have celebrated if it had been a week.

Indian Media = Peepli live.. That's so true. I see that media person in PL in Barkha Dutt, Always looking for controversies and controversial statements from political leaders, not matter how sensitive the matter could be. She gets her footage.. her food. And the channel gets its TRP.

I don't know anything about the 8000 pages Judgment, all I wanted was peace.. neither I have any sort of discrimination on religious grounds. I could write so much about the disappointing Media.. especially NDTV. But being such a sensitive matter.. even I am scared to open up lol... just kidding..

The Mumbai Times heading reads this : "2 parts to hindus, 1 part to muslims" Why ? Does it look hot ? More sexy ?

But I think the people of our country have started to think on their own as well. They are not feeding on what is fed to them by political leaders. Which in itself is a great thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment